Nobel institute library loan policy
In order to borrow books for the Nobel Institute library you will have to comply with these rules.
- The user is entitled to borrow books.
- The standard loan period is 4 weeks.
- The user can renew the books by e-mail or telephone.
- If the loan period is not extended, borrowed books must be returned at the end of the loan period.
- The user is responsible for borrowed books until they are returned to the Nobel Institute's library.
- The user is liable for lost or unreturned books.
In order to borrow books, the user allows the Nobel Institute library to register and keep the following personal information:
Name | email address | home address | cell phone number.
This information is registered in the Alma library system, administered by the Directorate for ICT and joint services in higher education and research. Personal information will only be used in this context, and for communication (overdue notices/notifications of reserved books) with the user.
I have familiarized myself with the loan policies and confirm that I will comply with them. By registering as a user, I consent to the storage of the provided personal data. I can withdraw my consent at any time by contacting the library and requesting my personal data to be deleted (assuming that there are no outstanding loans).