From 1 January 2024, The Norwegian Nobel Institute's library will no longer be open to the public without an appointment. These changes come as the result of an internal reorganization at the Nobel Institute and will have consequences for how you as users can access the library.
- The collection will be available, books can be borrowed, and the reading room may be used, but;
- All visits are dependent on making an appointment with the library staff each time.
- Appontments are given within the Nobel Institute's normal opening hours.
- Booking an appointment can be done either by sending an e-mail to [email protected], or by telephone 22 12 93 00.
- There will be a book box on the outer gate of the building where you can return borrowed books.